General House Cleaning position at in Las Vegas

is hiring General House Cleaning on Wed, 04 Sep 2013 12:08:04 GMT. I have recently had surgery and can not walk. I would greatly appreciate some help with ordinary chores I am unable to do for a couple of months. Clean linen once a week. All floors dusted and mopped....

General House Cleaning

Location: Las Vegas Nevada

Description: is hiring General House Cleaning right now, this position will be placed in Nevada. More details about this position opportunity please give attention to these descriptions. I have recently had surgery and can not walk. I would greatly appreciate some help with ordinary chores I am unable to do for a couple of months. Clean linen once a week. All floors dusted and mopped....
- .
If ! you were eligible to this position, please email us your resume, with salary requirements and a resume to .

If you interested on this position just click on the Apply button, you will be redirected to the official website

This position starts available on: Wed, 04 Sep 2013 12:08:04 GMT



Apply General House Cleaning Here

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Sponsored Ads

نموذج الاتصال